LIEN : ORIN in "Premiere" and "Terminale" :
In Premiere (11th grade) and Terminale (12th grade), ORIN offers the
“ORIN diagnosis” program. During individual meetings of an hour and
a half, (parents are welcome), ORIN counselors help the students in
the choices they need to make.
Information is provided for post-baccalaureate studies depending on
the student’s profile, including but not limited to:
- Two-year programs such as DUT, BTS including opportunities after
- Technical trainings
- University Cycles : “Licence”, “Master”, “Doctorat” and European
- Preparation to qualify for entrance to Grandes Ecoles
- Ecoles de commerce (those recognized by Chamber of Commerce and
other private schools).
- Medical and para- medic studies
- Fine Arts
The Orin counselors can help the student find his educational
program through different meetings all along the year. This is the“Orin follow-up program” which includes three meetings during one
The concept is based on a close follow-up of the student over
several months in order for him to :
- Conceive his educational program on a long term basis
- Understand the importance of his upper-level education
- Develop abilities and ambition through monthly meetings
- Evaluate his results and consider improvements to meet the
requirements of his university projects.
Consultation is also provided to give:
- assessment for admisson to a specific program
- a detailed presentation of the specific program
- alternative solutions depending on the student’s academic history.
(see earlier change)For the students willing to concentrate on
methodology before making some committing choices, our counselors
offer the “Orin Coaching” including six meetings over one trimester.
It is meant to help the student determine his weaknesses and improve
in the areas that will become crucial for his future choices.
ORIN’s counselors are also available to meet in Premiere (11th grade) and Terminal (12th grade) with all students wishing to study
abroad after the French Baccalaureate.
Upper studies abroad :